Monday, November 5, 2012

11-5-12

Today the students had a journal entry asking who would they like to have with them in a shack in Antarctica. They then read an article in Current Health and answered questions and turned them in. There's a test tommorrow over tobacco and alcohol.

Also, I need you all to do this for me and the SWAT team. :p Click on this page and like it for us, we earn points and could possibly win money for our school. WE need for CATALINA to represent for TUCSON since not many High Schools are participating here.  Let's own this!!! I'm gonna try to find some way to reward you all for liking it, but I have to see if there is a way I can track it without having to stalk the page for Catalina students.  Help us out and have fun in the process won't you!? <3 all="all" p="p" u="u">SWAT FB PAGE