Friday, January 6, 2012

6 Jan 2012

Hey Kids! Thanks for stopping by. Your assignment is to write down on a piece of paper the following: Ms. Addison's Favorite Things
*Gold Medal Ribbon Ice Cream(My first job was at B&R)
*Gordon Ramsey(You should read his book, it's great)
*Traveling the world (Puerto Rico, Italy, England so far....Spain soon)
*Mexican Food (La Parilla Suiza is the bomb!)
*I love to read (Janet Evanovich)
*I'm the cheapest/most frugal person in the world (except for purses...I LOVE COACH!)
*I love to cook
*I joined the Air Force after high school
*I'm from Alexandria, VA
*I "love" working out...but "hate" running
*I can't touch my toes no matter how hard I try (short hamstring syndrome-I totally made that up!) :)
Just a little bit more about me. I hope to get to know all of you better as time goes by. I must say also that I am truly excited about this semester and I know that you all will impress me with your work ethic and outstanding behavior that you have shown thus far!