Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WELCOME TO HEALTH CLASS!

I wanted to first start off by saying welcome to Health Class! I know that we will have a good time in class this semester and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. I hope to build great working relationships with you all. I promise you, you will learn a lot in this class and hopefully enjoy yourself while doing it. Anywhoooo.....Here's your assignment: On a piece of paper write down the following information: Ms. Addison's Favorite Things. Restaurant: La Parilla Suiza, Deserts: Creme brulee-B&R's Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream, Music: Lauren Hill,Vintage Michael Jackson,Vintage Prince,Metallica (you read it right!) Movies: Crimson Tide (My husband Denzel),Jerry Maguire,The Fugitive,The Tyler Perry Madea Series. Celebs: Jada Pinkett-Smith,Chef Gordon Ramsey (my other husband) and Paula Deen. I told you that you'd learn a lot about me! See ya in class tomorrow....with bells on, I'm sure! Don't forget to get your composition book and reading materials SOON! Also don't forget the EXC donations to the classroom for 10 points (hand sanitizer, tissues, magazines or books)

HEALTH ARTICLE DUE FRIDAY!!!!