Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome to Health Class!

I wanted to first start off by saying welcome to Health Class! I know that we will have a good time in class this semester and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. I hope to build great working relationships with you all. I promise you, you will learn a lot in this class and hopefully enjoy yourself while doing it. Anywhoooo.....Here's your assignment: On a piece of paper write down the following information: Ms. Addison's Favorite Things. Restaurant: La Parilla Suiza, Deserts: Creme brulee-B&R's Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream, Music: Lauren Hill,Vintage Michael Jackson,Vintage Prince,Metallica (you read it right!) Movies: Crimson Tide (My husband Denzel),Jerry Maguire,The Fugitive,The Tyler Perry Madea Series. Celebs: Jada Pinkett-Smith,Chef Gordon Ramsey (my other husband) and Paula Deen. I told you that you'd learn a lot about me! See ya in class tomorrow....with bells on, I'm sure! Don't forget your reading materials for SSR on Wednesday.